Providing highly innovative engineered solutions to the oil & gas and renewable energies marketsSaint-Gobain Performance Plastics serves the oil & gas and renewable energies markets, providing highly innovative engineered solutions to meet the global energy demand growth. With a rich, innovative tradition, Saint-Gobain Performance Plastics is dedicated to delivering the most technologically advanced products and solutions.
Sub Sea drilling
To meet and exceed customer demand for high-performance subsea equipment sealing solutions, we draw from the best of several decades of R&D investments as well as our broad experience addressing extreme pressure and temperature issues. Our OmniSeal® 103 and OmniSeal® 400 parts include valve and manifold seals with other solutions such as v-packings and Meldin® backup rings.
- OmniSeal® Spring-Energized Seals compliant with API 17D
- Jacket – Fluoroloy® compounds compliant with NORSOK M710 and API 6A
- Spring – Cobalt nickel alloy or UNS-R30003 for use in corrosive environments
- Temperature – From -254°C to 316°C
- Pressure – ANSI class to 2500, API class from 2000 to 15000.
- Media – Crude oil, well fluids, sour gas, liquefied gasses, tar sands and chemicals